ALTRUS NEWS: A Graduation Ball is Coming!

Read

Follow us:

F T DA
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
It was a savage darkness like no other. Demons descended from the gates and started to wreak havoc in our world - this world called Altrus.
With great effort, the nobles built a last stand; hoping to gather the strongest and bravest of men and women. The wisest and the most cunning.

Do you wish for fame and honor? Or mayhap you fight for a just cause?

Are you the hero we need?
Welcome to Continent Of Altrus.

We offer a new experience of Forum Role-Play where you will become one of the trainees to become the new hope of the continent after the first attack of the demons, their sole enemy.

If you want to join, register or use your recorded account to log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Philip Aventurra or Thomas from Poland
Topic Started: May 30 2016, 06:52 PM (879 Views)
Philip Aventurra
Member Avatar

Hello!

My name is Thomas and I am from Poland. I decided to finally make an introduction, sorry to have made you wait so long ;)

I found Altrus (on Reddit) while looking for some good RP forum. My experience with roleplaying was mostly during some Polish fantasy conventions. As you can guess from that, I love reading both fantasy and science-fiction.

I am currently 22, and have just started working. Still, I will try my best not to skip so many conversations with you, I promise!

The rest of my hobbies are foreign languages (from English translation & interpretation to Chinese characters), rollerblading and swimming (sailing is just as awesome, though).

I'm looking forward to playing together with you all!
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

OH! You found us in Reddit. Wow so my infiltration in reddit worked. XD

Anyways, Welcome to Altrus I hope you will enjoy our world as we create and improve it as we go ;)

And if you want to talk/chat with us. Just go to the chatbox at the sidebar. It is pretty obvious that we're very active.

I am part of the staff in the forum, feel free to ask us if you have some questions. When I am OoC that is, but look out once I am IC. ;)
The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Beginners Guide | F.A.Q. | Rules and Regulations
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

Ileana Amedea
Member Avatar

Welcome Philip/Thomas!

I am sort of the maintenance person around here XD So if you have concerns regarding the layout and such (is it too difficult to read? is it too shiny?), I am the person to talk to :D We are always trying to find ways to improve Altrus :)

I hope you enjoy your stay here! And as Kisara said above, don't hesitate to pop by on the chat box if you wanna talk :D

And cool hobbies by the way! OwO
Posted Image

Confused on where to start? Read our Beginner's Guide! :>
We are currently accepting applicants! Please check our Application Corner to see how it works!
Off Profile Quote Top

Eclair Equiste
Member Avatar

Welcome Philip!

I’m actually one of the staff too. I deal with advertising and other random stuff around the boards and outside of Altrus.

We are quite thankful that you’ve also joined us. The plot for Altrus is (actually) really long and quite complicated. I tried to make it simpler for a forum RPG but sometimes, can’t help but to add more details because it is always called for.

So if there is anything else that you would like to suggest, our Suggestions and Feedbacks board is always available.

I look forward into roleplaying with you too!
Posted Image
Beginner's Guide | F.A.Q. | Rules & Regulations
Equiste Collection of Illustrations
Off Profile Quote Top

Auris Soliphir
Member Avatar

Hello and welcome to the forums from a fellow roleplayer!
I don't have much else to say as I'm just a mere member, but.. It's always nice meeting new people, so I just thought I'd say hi, haha.

Also, you mentioned fantasy conventions -- awesome! Do you by any chance parttake in cosplay or costume roleplay events, too?
Posted Image
(^ It's a link. You can click it. Songs! )
Off Profile Quote Top

Philip Aventurra
Member Avatar

Hello Auris, nice to hear from you as well :)

Not really, I'm not able to make those awesome cosplay costumes :D I usually do ad hoc LARPs and "sitting RPGs" :D
Off Profile Quote Top

Locke Cole
Member Avatar

Hey bud~ Nice to meet ya! I'm just a simple member here but don't be discouraged in joining the chatbox~ Its fun. Auris can attest to that even if we have a huge timezone difference.

Well then, if our adventures do get underway I hope you can have my back as much as I will lend you mine~
Off Profile Quote Top

« Previous Topic · Introductions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Sengoku Horizon Aim for Tomorrow Indignation - Fire Emblem RP Crucify Project Aubade Reluctant Heroes Those Among Us BLEEDING EDGE

Directories

Distant Fantasies panda directory