ALTRUS NEWS: A Graduation Ball is Coming!

Read

Follow us:

F T DA
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
It was a savage darkness like no other. Demons descended from the gates and started to wreak havoc in our world - this world called Altrus.
With great effort, the nobles built a last stand; hoping to gather the strongest and bravest of men and women. The wisest and the most cunning.

Do you wish for fame and honor? Or mayhap you fight for a just cause?

Are you the hero we need?
Welcome to Continent Of Altrus.

We offer a new experience of Forum Role-Play where you will become one of the trainees to become the new hope of the continent after the first attack of the demons, their sole enemy.

If you want to join, register or use your recorded account to log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Training: Bend and Break me; Kisara trains Volker as punishment for misbehaving
Topic Started: May 6 2017, 09:21 AM (1,139 Views)
Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Setting

• Training Ground (Antar), Training Hall
  • Just before Dawn, set after The Antar Hustle
  • Morning Fog...

Volker let out a massive yawn. It was far too early, and yet here he was. As a result of being caught with alcohol in the dorms, Volker had been sentenced to a morning of training with General Alexandria herself, the Ice Queen of Antar. He had been told to bring his Rapier, which probably meant that they would be sparring.

Volker grumbled. Technically he hadn't been caught with anything. He had ditched a flask of brandy out a window. If only Lucifer hadn't snitched on him to Kisara, Volker would still be lying comfortably in bed. Volker assumed he was in for a beating. Even if this was sparring training, he wouldn't be able to go all out on Lady General. It wouldn't do if some low-life harmed a noble and a military superior no less.

This got Volker to thinking, just how strong was the Lady General? Sure she could dish out the hurt, but could she take it? Volker was bigger than her, had more muscle, and was four years older. True, she had received professional martial arts training, but Volker had been in more than his fair share of street fights as a kid. Volker wondered if there was nothing holding him back if he would be able to overpower her with brute force.

Volker enjoyed the thought of finally getting back at Kisara for these last several months. For all the times where he would stand diligently at attention while she dug her heels into his foot, kicked him in the chest, or jabbed him in the gut with the butt of her sword staff. To finally be able to fight back and have Kisara at his mercy. Volker enjoyed his little day dream as he started to stretch.

The empty training hall was rather chilly, what with it being so early after all. Volker started his warm-up exercises to help keep the cold at bay, but also to loosen himself up for his training with Kisara. He wasn't in uniform, but rather was wearing a set of loose gray pants and a fresh white tunic: training clothes. Volker did a couple of lunges and flexed his arms to test his range of motion. He felt good.

"Here's hoping her ladyship isn't running late," Volker thought to himself as he fiddled with his Rapier, "I'm actually somewhat excited to see how I do against the Ice Queen herself. Might be fun~"
Edited by Volker Faust, May 8 2017, 07:09 PM.
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

The clicking sound of her boots echoed through the halls of the Training Hall as she walked in the building at the cracked of dawn. Wearing her fighting leathers, Kisara walk as smooth and sleek as panther prowling through her territory. She already woke up an hour before dawn but did her usual morning routine first. The usual lady’s routine stuff.

Kisara was in deep thought as she walked through the halls, calculating and planning her training for Volker. Keeping in mind that this training is give out some pain as punishment for bringing alcohol in the dorms. She will just break a rib or two like the last time. Kisara smirked darkly at the thought.

She remembered that Volker’s weapon was rapier but more like a pirate’s cutlass. Kisara has some experienced against weapons like that in training with her cousin in secret. She has been testing out something in some research that she requested from the Fredeliz house. Rhaegal has been hinting something to her for sometime now and is being a bitch to Loki while they were sparing. She sighed as she looked at her weapon. Might visit the forge for you.

She reached the door to the main training hall and already sense the presence of someone inside. ‘Well at least he is punctual for once.’ She mumbled. With her free hand she pushed the doors open and walked in the hall. She raised a manicured brow as she saw the state of under dress of the green haired man as she walked closer. The click of her boots echoed through the hall.

“What in bloody hell are you doing, Faust?” She growled darkly, eyes glaring at the tall man.

Kisara's Fighting Leathers

The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Beginners Guide | F.A.Q. | Rules and Regulations
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Volker nearly jumped. He had been so lost in thought that the General's arrival caught him off guard. He was in the middle of a deep lunge when the Lady Alexandria walked in, he held the pose awkwardly as he turned his head to meet her menacing glare.

"Um... stretching? What does it look like your ladyship?" Volker replied plainly.

Volker looked over the General's outfit. As per usual, she was dressed to impress. A tight little leather number with several intricate straps, buckles, and belts. Volker wondered just how long an outfit like that took to put on? Did she have handmaids to help her with all the fussy little straps? Volker resisted rolling his eyes as he noticed that she was also wearing her infamous high-heeled boots. Far from practical in Volker's opinion, and very painful to be on the receiving end.

"You didn't have to go to the trouble of dressing up all fancy like for little ol' me your ladyship."Volker added as he continued with his leg lunges,
"Why I feel as though I am wearing a burlap sack in comparison. I'd ask for the name of your tailor, but I'm sure I could not afford them, haha."

Volker, now finished with his stretching, stood up straight at attention. Brining up his left hand, he saluted the Lady General.
"Volker Faust, present and accounted for as per your orders your ladyship~" Volker announced, albiet rather sheepishly,
"I leave myself in your wise and capable hands. Just so long as your promise to be gentle with me of course~"
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

Kisara tapped a clawed finger at Rheagal as she holds it at an arm's length as she give him a full once over. She observed that Faust has the same build as Loki but a bit more bulkier but not as bulky as Lucifer.
Volker

You didn't have to go to the trouble of dressing up all fancy like for little ol' me your ladyship. Why I feel as though I am wearing a burlap sack in comparison. I'd ask for the name of your tailor, but I'm sure I could not afford them, haha.

She raised a manicured brow at him. "For your information Faust. These are my fighting leathers that I usually use for training." Kisara said in a cool voice. "In comparison of your state of underdress. Even a burlap sack won't make you look presentable."

Then Kisara saw it. The tattoo at his right. Seeing red, Kisara whirled her sword staff to Volker as the tip of the blade a hairs breath away from the place where the tattoo is. Rheagal emitting dark burning shadows around it and slowly coating on it's mistress giving her a menacing appearance. "Where the f*ck did you get that?" She said in a calm but deadly tone.

Note: Volker's turn to reply then Loki or anyone can bust in and try to calm Kisa down.

The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Kisara

"For your information Faust. These are my fighting leathers that I usually use for training. In comparison of your state of underdress. Even a burlap sack won't make you look presentable."

Volker looked down at his clothes. What did nobles have against cheap and practical? His clothes may have been plain, but they were clean and well kept. He wondered what life must be like for the great Kisara Alexandria, a woman with more money than some of the eastern villages combined. Volker could hardly fathom such a lifestyle. People thought him greedy, and they may be right, but a few drinks and a hot meal was about all the indulgence he could afford. He wondered how much the lady general's fighting leathers cost.

"My most humble apologies your ladyship." Volker replied as he gave the General Alexandria a low, sweeping bow, "If my common rags do offend thee so, then I shalt dispose of them post haste.."

Posted Image
Volker then proceeded to pull off his white tunic. He flashed a devilish smirk. How would her ladyship react to such a bold display of partial nudity? Volker did a few arm stretches for good measure, making sure to flex and stretch in such a way that the waist of his pants slipped down just a tiny bit. Perhaps this would melt the ice queen's frigid heart.

After a moment, a wild look flashed in the general's eyes. For a second, Volker was surprised. Had his little ploy actually worked? The Lady General looked as if she was about ready to jump his bones! That was until she whipped out her sword staff and pointed it directly at his heart. Wait no. Not his heart, but to the right. At his tattoo. Volker blinked. How could she possibly be familiar with that mark? No. Perhaps there was just some rule against trainee's having tattoos. Yeah, that had to be it. Either way, Volker would have to play dumb for now until he knew more.

Kisara

"Where the f*ck did you get that?"

"What this old thing? Well, I used to be a sailor. The other lads and I got drunk one night and all decided to get inked." Volker lied, "I admit it's a little morbid and cliche, but unfortunately quite permanent. If her ladyship would be so kind as to lower her weapon now? Your blade's proximity to my right nip is rather unsettling.
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Ileana Amedea
Member Avatar

Ileana had spent the entire night feeling rather restless and guilty. She woke up every hour or so until she decided to take a walk in the forest surrounding the Training Grounds.

Things did not go according to plan when Ileana went to break her rather selfish decision to her dear friend yesterday.

Though to be fair, she had not expected to find out that he is in a relationship for who knows how long and had kept it a secret from her. She could admit that it had thrown her out of loop especially since she had never imagined him to enter into a romantic relationship. But really, why shouldn't he be in a relationship? He's a grown man now. It was perfectly normal.

But the fact that he kept it a secret from her, for all these months? That really stung. She thought he'd trusted her enough to share such an important detail about his life.

As a result, she had delivered her news with less finesse than she would have liked. She knew that Rylen had joined the Training Order in order to help her, sacrificing his and his family's hope for a better life in the process.

She had been touched by his act but at the same time...she was guilty. And she tried to circumvent that guilt by planning to place him as far away from danger as she could while still giving him the chance to make a name and fortune for himself and his family...

By putting him in Defense and asking Kisara to make sure Rylen would be stationed as far from danger as possible.

Ileana knew it wasn't fair. To Rylen and to the other soldiers. But she was beyond caring about such things. All she wanted to do was to make sure he was safe.

She had to make sure the demons never take another person she cared about. She had to--!!
Kisara

"Where the f*ck did you get that?"

Ileana jolted out of her thoughts and looked around.

She hadn't realized she had walked into the Training Hall.

And wasn't that Kisara? What was she doing up and about at this time?

Wait, what time is it?

Following the source of voice she was hearing, Ileana came to one of the training rooms and found Kisara threatening a green-haired man which she soon realized to be Volker.

"What's going on here?" Ileana asked rubbing an eye sleepily. Was Kisara really activating her weapon? Because of Volker? Ileana wanted to scoff. How lame. "What did he do now? Try to jump you?"

She's still sleepy
Posted Image

Confused on where to start? Read our Beginner's Guide! :>
We are currently accepting applicants! Please check our Application Corner to see how it works!
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

Kisara may or may not heard or sense the presence of the petite read head standing at the door of the training hall. She is still seeing red as she looked at the familiar looking tattoo at Volker's right breast. She wants to stab it through and though as the memories of that night flashes through her eyes.

---Flash back----
It was a glittering celebration at the at the vacation town house of the Alexandria's in Sabi. It was the House Head's birthday and an official introduction of the next House Head once she has come of age.

All of the heads of the branch families and their aids came. It was a small celebration but it is also considered grand. Servants walking around serving up bite size appetizers in the silver platters they're holding. Music was playing so beautifully and there at the center of the dance floor a small happy giggle echoed as Enzo Alexandria twirls his daughter Kisara.

"Papa! Again! Again!" The young mistress said with glee to her father. Enzo just chuckled and did what his daughter asked, he twirled her again. Kisara stumbled back and Enzo catches her. Then silence draped over the function hall. What happened to the music? The bustling of the servants? or the gossiping relatives?

Kisara winced as she felt her fathers arms went tighter around her then she heard a series of thuds and wet slaps to the floor. As if a wet rag was thrown to the floor. She then scent a metallic smell of blood, she was familiar with it because of the times she heals the cuts and bruises of her twin cousins after their frequent brawls.

"Papa, what's happening?" She said and looked at her father's pale handsome face. Enzo just smiled at her sadly and said. "Kisara listen to me carefully. What ever you do, don't make a sound. Can you do that agápi mou?" Kisara being the good girl who follows her father just nodded. With that Enzo sighed in relief and mouthed I love you to the young girl. Moments later he tightened his embrace to her and he stiffen. Being 6'3 ft the house head is heavy as his fall to the floor, dragging Kisara with him.

Following her father's instructions, Kisara didn't make a sound. She then felt something warm and sticky flowing from her father. Her hand was coated with it and she discovered it was blood. "Papa?" She said in a very low whisper and looked up at the dead glassy golden eyes of her father.

She then turned her head around to see more of the bloody carnage. Body parts scattered, blood flooding everywhere and she saw her mother's severed head, face frozen in shock. Tears started to fall fast from Kisara's eyes but she holds down a sob as not make a sound. Then she heard a wet footsteps and a gruff voice said.

"Did we got them?" Then a low husky voice answered. "Yes that's all of them. Some servants and aids escaped but they didn't saw us." He explained and added. "Let's get out of here and report this to the guy."

His companion replied a gruff yeah in agreement. But Kisara discreetly lift her head up so she can see over her dead father's shoulder. The first thing she saw was silver colored hair but she couldn't see the face because of the low light from what's left of the candelabras and chandeliers but she saw something that she won't forget, a grim reaper tattoo taking almost all of the space of his left chest.

Something broke in Kisara's soul and her heart turned cold when she saw that tattoo. She will always remember and relive this night until she find this man and the man behind this bloody tragedy.

----End Flashback----

Bangs covering her eyes, teeth grinding as Kisara blinked away the remnants of those memories but it didn't stop the flow of emotions in remembering that night. But sensing it's mistress' emotional distress, Rheagal's black flames engulfed itself on it's blade. Ready strike and burn the man in front of it.

She can't hold it any longer, the need to strike, to stab, to kill for revenge is so strong. In a blink Kisara stepped back and takes a strike stance then attacks Volker.

Spoiler: click to toggle

The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Ileana

"What's going on here? What did he do now? Try to jump you?"

Volker was glad that he could recognise the newcomer’s voice as the General Amedea, because as things were he didn’t dare to take his eyes off of Kisara. Things felt different. This wasn’t the usual cat and mouse game they usually played, where Volker would say something cheeky and Kisara would put him in his place with a slap or something. No, what Volker felt emanating from Kisara was pure, unabated, bloodlust.

”Glad you could join us you ladyship~” Volker called out to Ileana, still not taking his eyes off Kisara, ”Perhaps you could assist me? It seems as though I’ve rather provoked the ire of the general Alexandria.”

Kisara then suddenly became very quiet and still. Volker finally dared to shift his gaze over to Ileana Amedea. He was rather surprised at what she was wearing. Even if it was the crack of dawn, what noble lady traipsed around the training ground in her nightie? Volker would have laughed if he wasn’t currently fearing for his life.

”Um...” Volker looked over Ileana thoughtfully, lingering on her curves, ”I don’t suppose you have your weapon hidden up under that nightgown by any chance?”

Whatever trance Kisara had been under disappeared as suddenly as it had come on. Black flames burst forth from Kisara’s sword staff swathing the blade in dark, magical fire. Volker could feel the heat on his bare chest. Kisara took a step back, and Volker braces himself. In the next moment, Kisara lunges at Volker with her sword staff. Volker brings up his rapier and catches the edge of her blade with his own, redirecting the force of Kisara’s attack past him. Volker strafes to the side, putting some distance between himself and the crazed general.

”Damn… that burns like hell!” Volker cursed. Though he had been able to block Kisara’s blade with his rapier, the flames spouting from her sword staff had done a good job singeing the skin on his hands a forearms. He would have to keep his distance for now if he wanted to stay alive.

”Your ladyship!” Volker called out to Ileana, ”Perhaps you could try to reason with the good general Alexandria? Tomfoolery and cheek hardly warrant a death sentence!!”

Volker kept his sword up. He was regretting taking his shirt off, for now there was nothing between his bare chest and the pitch black flames of Kisara’s sword staff.
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Ileana Amedea
Member Avatar

What the hell is happening?!

"Kisara!" Ileana exclaimed in shock when she saw her fellow general attack Volker. Thankfully, the man had his wits about him and deflected the strike though Ileana was sure that must have still hurt.

You simply do not parry an activated cursed weapon with a normal one.

It wasn't uncommon for Kisara to lose her temper and hit Volker and other trainees whenever they annoy her. But she had never done this before. Attack someone with her activated weapon with such a deadly intent...

Whatever was happening, she needed to at least try and bring her friend back to her senses. Having no weapon in hand, Ileana did the next best thing she could do to grab Kisara's attention off Volker.

With pursed lips, Ileana darted behind Kisara and quick as a striking viper, yanked at Kisara's long braid while pushing a foot behind her right knee.

"Snap out of it!" She yelled angrily.
Posted Image

We are currently accepting applicants! Please check our Application Corner to see how it works!
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

She wants cleave something in half. The need to cut or to kill something is washing over her. Then Kisara felt the pull on her braid and something pushing at her right knee that made her lose her balance. She used Rheagal to steady herself.

Ileana

Snap out of it!

Kisara, even in the emotional haze, recognizes the voice of her partner and co-general. But she is currently not in the right train of thought and mood to deal with the red-head. She tried to get up but the red head still has a hold on her hair.

Without thinking, Kisara used her claws and slash them down to her back to cut her hair. Then she whirled her swordstaff and pointed the flaming blade at Ileana's face.

"Stay out of this Ileana!" She said menacingly. "I have somethings to ask of Faust once I am done beating him to a pulp." Kisara added with a cold sneer as she glared at the red-head.

"Try to escape Faust and you will lose a limb or two." She called out to Volker.

Next Poster: Loki
The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

Loki Salvatore
Member Avatar

Loki woke up bright and early with a few minutes to spare before the break of dawn. He took his time to freshen up and put on his casual training clothes. He remembered that Kisara will be training with Volker Faust at the break of dawn.

Well Volker is one of his disciplines so he will just have to join them an keep an eye on them before one of them gets hurt or Faust gets killed during his training with Kisara. Loki sighed heavily as he walked out of the Main office building. The instructors have their own rooms installed in their office in Antar so it's more convenient for them than go back and forth from here to the Capitol.

Loki asked Rianne to accompany him to supervise the training of his cousin with Faust. With her skills as a healer, maybe they will leave the building with just bruises and scratches. He entered the Training Hall building and saw his blunette student waiting for him.

"Good Morning Rianne." He greeted her and smiled. "Sorry to have you wake up to this hour just to help me out on Kisa and Volker's training." He added as he lead the way to the main large training room.
Loki's Outfit

Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Rianne Serene
Member Avatar

Rianne woke up with enough time to apply her not so succesfull early morning routine of jogging every morning. And returned to the dorms to freshen up and prepare before heading to the Training Hall to meet her mentor. Loki had asked her to accompany him supervising a training between General Alexandria and Volker. And putting together General Kisara and Volker together, it wasn't difficult for her to understand why her mentor asked her to help him. Not with the Antar Port incident[1] reminding her of the likely scenario.

She just arrived at the training hall not less than three minutes ago. And was idly waiting for her mentor to arrived as well. Despite the early jog, she was still a bit sleepy. Even with the past months waking up early, just to adapt and to meet the demands of her current lifestyle. Rianne was still better off being a night owl than an early bird.

Loki

"Good Morning Rianne."
     Placing her right hand over her mouth, Rianne was stiffling a yawn when she was startled by the familiar voice of her mentor. Alerted the blunette automatically straightened her posture and turned her head at the direction of the voice. She blinked a few times before rubbing a hand on both her eyes. This was to brush away her sleepiness, and to remind herself that she was awake and not dreaming.

Mental note to self. Ah forget it! It's still early in the morning, that faux pas can be overlooked. she chastised herself for her demeanor. Brushing off her not so soldier like reaction earlier. Rianne coolly smiled as she greeted her mentor. "Good Morning Sir Loki"

"It's alright, I'm glad I could be of help." She sincerely answered to Loki's apology. Rianne was all too happy to be of help to him. She quickened her pace to match his, as she walked beside her mentor towards the main training room.

Rianne's OTTD:

[1] Don't Thread On Me
Edited by Rianne Serene, Jun 3 2017, 02:25 AM.
Posted ImageChar Sheet | Tracker | Journal | Scrapbook | Rp Stat Book
Off Profile Quote Top

Ileana Amedea
Member Avatar

Ileana's eyes widened when Kisara slashed at her braid, effectively cutting it. Losing her hold on the irate general, Ileana straightened up and tossed the end of the braid she still held off to the side.

She glared darkly when Kisara pointed her weapon to her face but held her ground despite the dark heat emanating from the weapon.

Kisara

"Stay out of this Ileana! I have somethings to ask of Faust once I am done beating him to a pulp. Try to escape Faust and you will lose a limb or two."

Clicking her tongue in disapproval, Ileana crossed her arms and tilted her head up, trying to match Kisara's height although she was severely lacking a few inches. "Aren't you supposed to ask questions first before attempting torture?" She said snootily. "Not that I'd want to debate about the efficiency between our differing methods of extracting information. It's just a thought." Ileana shrugged nonchalantly, shooting Volker an assessing look. "Seems like such a waste to dismember him when he seems to be doing so well in training."
Posted Image

Off Profile Quote Top

Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Now there was a sight that Volker wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon. General Amedea, in nothing but her nighty, taking on General Alexandria and her cursed swordstaff. Volker stood in awe as he watched the firey red-headed general grab the ice queen's hair braid. Like grabbing a dragon by the tail. What happened next made Volker gasp audibly. The General Alexandria whirled around and cut her own hair to be free! Just what in the hell was going on?!

Volker had a feeling that perhaps the General Alexandria might now a thing or two about his tattoo, as impossible as it seemed. Many people knew that Volker used to be something of a thug, but as far as Volker knew no one had any idea of the full extent of the crimes he had committed back in the day. He wouldn't be breathing the air as a free man if they did. On the other hand, if the General Alexandria had her way, Volker might not be breathing at all soon.

Great. So I've pissed off the Ice Witch of Antar, meanwhile, I'm shirtless and armed with what may as well be a butter knife compared to her cursed weapon. Drag me to hell, it must be a Monday. Volker thought.
Kisara

"Try to escape Faust and you will lose a limb or two." She called out to Volker.

"You'd cripple your own subordinate?" Volker scoffed, "Aye, that will be just great for troop morale. Don't worry about the demons lads, we got an ice queen right here that will kill you before they do!"
Ileana

"Seems like such a waste to dismember him when he seems to be doing so well in training."

"A waste? A WASTE?" Volker snapped, "That's it?! This witch here wants to cut me in half, and you seem about as concerned for me as you are for yesterday's leftovers from lunch! WASTE?! Is that what the life of a gutter-born low blood commoner like me is to you?"

Volker tightened his grip on his weapon. It wasn't a fair fight, then again Volker rarely knew anything in his life to be fair. If this lady general was really out for blood, well then Volker would make her work for it at the very least.

"Come on then!" Volker growled as he turned back to face the General Alexandria, "Try and take a limb, and I'll lop off more than just your braid, your laaadyship~"
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Ileana Amedea
Member Avatar

If there was anything Ileana hated more than prissy nobles and annoying suitors, it was idiots who couldn't keep their damn pie holes shut when they absolutely need to.

Ileana's nose flared as she took a deep, calming breath. It wouldn't do good if she ended up losing her composure as well.

Though she was sorely tempted to knock a few of the man's teeth out, if only to ensure he wouldn't be speaking out of turn soon.

"Mr. Faust." Ileana said through gritted teeth, edging around Kisara a smidgen in order to be able to easily grab her if she did strike at Volker again. "I would have hanged you upside-down in the middle of Antar Market for your insubordination, but as you can see," she waved an arm with a flourish towards Kisara and her very dangerous weapon, trying to make the idiot see some reason because Kisara might have fried them on her first strike, "I have more pressing matters to attend to. Things like, oh, I don't know, trying to stop this one from making a shish kebab out of you?" She spat, eyes flashing in irritation.

"Now be a good boy, sit in that corner and shut your mouth." Ileana glared at Volker, willing him to back down while keeping the rest of her senses trained on Kisara. The heat was starting to get annoying and she wished she had Odile with her.
Posted Image

Off Profile Quote Top

Loki Salvatore
Member Avatar

Loki opened the main training room door wide….
Volker

A waste? A WASTE? That's it?! This witch here wants to cut me in half, and you seem about as concerned for me as you are for yesterday's leftovers from lunch! WASTE?! Is that what the life of a gutter-born low blood commoner like me is to you?

He blinked in surprised and started to assess the situation. Faust shirtless and armed with his weapon. Ileana in her nightie?? Then he looked at Kisara, wearing all black leathers, hair now in the middle of her back, loose and in disarray. Her weapon pointed at the petite redhead and black flames coating it.

Merda! He cursed weapon is activated?!
Ileana

"I have more pressing matters to attend to. Things like, oh, I don't know, trying to stop this one from making a shish kebab out of you?

“Uh Rianne, I hope you have brought a lot of bandages in your aid kit.” He said to the blunette next to him. “This is going to be a bloody battle.”

He released his sword from the sheath then shouted. “What in the bowels of Arcon is going on here!?” He slowly approached the two ladies who looks like they’re doing a staring contest. Then drag his gazed to Volker’s state of underdressed then saw that tattoo at his chest.

Madre Dio No wonder Kisara is acting this way.” He muttered to himself then turned to look at Rianne and signaled her to approach Volker to calm him down. Let’s pray the three goddess of mercy for us to come out of this predicament with just minor scratches and bruises.
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Rianne Serene
Member Avatar

Loki

"I hope you have brought a lot of bandages in your aid kit. This is going to be a bloody battle."

Rianne expected that much with Kisara and Volker training. She even brought medical knives with her. But she didn't expect such mayhem to happen and so early in the morning too. Two pissed off generals and one shirtless trainee backed up in a corner. What did he do?!? Rianne thought as she gritted her teeth. She assumed Loki just needed a medic, in case any mishaps happened, as he supervised the training between General Alexandria and Volker. She didn't expect to directly engage in combat. Oh how she was wrong, but she was glad she wasn't lazy and left her rapier. But still, her rapier and even counting the medical knives, they were still at a disadvantage when pitted against a cursed weapon.

I hope Sir Loki can calm those two generals... She thought or rather prayed to the goddesses. She could only hope and pray they all leave with just scratches and minor bruising. Silently nodding at her mentor's command she approached Volker with caution. While assessing Volker for any injuries she was taken a back as she thought Wait!! Are those singe marks!?! Oh gods, is General Kisara really trying to roast him?!

She carefully circled the hall to step in between Volker, the two generals and her mentor. This was actually not a good idea, because the biggest danger was the general with an activated weapon behind her and not the green haired in front of her. She will have to rely on her skills to evade incoming attacks, but actually she was also heavily relying on her trusted mentor to stop the general from further attacking. He and Lucifer were able to stop her before[1] so surely it can happen again.

Volker was in a fighting stance and was ready to attack or defend himself for incoming attacks. And Rianne can't blame him for it. She'd likely do the same when faced with a similar situation. But calming down a person who's ready to jump at any sign of hostility is like trying to calm a cornered animal. Rianne is good with handling animals but humans, well at least they could try talking it out.

And she knew from experience Kisara can't be talked out into calming down not with that temper flaring. And Volker, is the kind of guy who you simply can't talk it out without any form of rebuttal. Or so she believed. At least she could try talking to him. If he still has some sense left, he might listen to her. So she tried, and took a less threatening stance than the crazed general to avoid provoking an attack. That's just the easy part, she just kept her rapier still attached to her belt, but the next question was how to calm Volker and get him to lower his rapier.

Instinctively she just spread her arms open and wide, trying to form a sort of protective barrier between the two opposing sides. Who was she actually trying to defend from who with this position? No one, not even herself. She just made herself wide open for any attack coming from in front or behind her. Picking her words carefully. And with a light tinge of command she calmly said "Calm down. And please lower your weapon."

She was not going to assure him that Kisara may or may not attack him if he lowered the weapon. That's beyond her control. But she was assuring one thing, she won't let him engage further with the conflict. She wanted him to disengage and hopefully this will avoid provoking the angry generals more. With a fuming red-head, and a VERY angry golden-eyed Alexandria, could it get any worse? Apparently yes, just add another pissed golden-eyed Alexandria with a red hair into the mix.

Don't provoke them more!! Rianne mentally reprimanded as she looked Volker straight in the eye, even if he was a feet and two inches taller. Despite the fact that she was keeping a good distance away from the rapier's range, if worse comes to worse, Rianne was ready to pull out her rapier to her defense. She still hopes it won't have to come to that though.
[1] She remembered, A Steamy Gathering, although she had buried the specific memory of 'how'.
Off Profile Quote Top

Volker Faust
Member Avatar

Volker hated being out of control. Even during the times when he goaded and taunted people to the point that they wanted to punch his lights out, at least he felt in control, in a deluded and contrived way. Volker's reasoning was, he MADE those people hit him. By playing his little mind games, teasing and provoking people... When people got so fed up that they resorted to violence, in Volker's mind that was a win. To him, it meant that he had outsmarted them, outwitted them. They had nothing left but their most basic and primal response left. Even though he would end up being the one on the ground, bruised, and bloodied... he still felt in control.

This... this was different. The General Alexandria wasn't flustered or frustrated with him. She was blood thirty and oppressive. Armed with the power of her cursed weapon, she sought to make Volker submit to her will. This was no flippant tantrum or retaliation. Kisara was out for blood.

Armed with nothing but his steel rapier, Volker felt helpless. He hated that feeling. It felt like he was back at the convent of St. Faustus, being beaten by the mother superior for misbehaving. The feeling made Volker furious. He wasn't in control of the situation or himself. He was at the mercy of this noble witch.

Volker knew he had no chance if he took on the General Alexandria in combat, not with her wielding that over-powered cursed weapon, but he still refused to stand down. Standing down would mean admitting that he was helpless, admitting that he had no control. That like all commoners, his life was like a single stalk of wheat in a massive field, to be reaped by the nobles at their behest. If he stood down now... It would mean that Volker was admitting to being less than this noble witch...

Even if that was the truth.

Rianne

"Calm down. And please lower your weapon."

Volker had been so concerned with the General Alexandria, that he had failed to notice the Arrival of Loki Salvatore and his fellow trainee Rianne. Rianne, despite being so ridiculously minuscule, had put herself between Volker and the Generals, her arms outstretched. Volker was awe struck. Just what in the hell was going on? Rianne was either being incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid... Or perhaps, she was just confident that her somewhat high blood status would prevent the General Alexandria from doing her any harm.

"Tell her that! She's the one with the bloody demon weapon! I'm just trying to defend myself!"
Volker barked, pointing at the General Alexandria with his rapier,
"Or am I to be denied the right to protect myself as well? Simply because this noble witch is out of her mind with bloodlust. Do you expect me to just lay my head on the chopping block because some noble demands it? As a soldier of Altrus I have my rights! Even a General cannot just attack her subordinate with no reason! She is literally trying to kill me and yet you all still seem to find me at fault! It's INFURIATING!"

It's was the same where ever he went. No one was ever on his side. He would forever be the outcast, the bastard orphan, abandoned and unloved. There was no one Volker could count on but himself. No one would ever really see him as what he really was....

Completely, and utterly alone
Posted Image
Off Profile Quote Top

Rianne Serene
Member Avatar

Volker

"Tell her that! She's the one with the bloody demon weapon! I'm just trying to defend myself!"
     “I can clearly see that.” Rianne muttered. And it’s also pretty obvious they were trying to keep him from being barbecued by the angry general. She wanted to take a quick glance at their superiors’ direction pointed by Volker, but chose to keep her sight on the green haired. Although she kept vigilant of the people behind her with her other senses, she can’t help but nervously thought I wonder what’s going on there…
Volker

"Or am I to be denied the right to protect myself as well? Simply because this noble witch is out of her mind with bloodlust. Do you expect me to just lay my head on the chopping block because some noble demands it? ... Even a General cannot just attack her subordinate with no reason! She is literally trying to kill me and yet you all still seem to find me at fault! It's INFURIATING!"
     Her mouth couldn’t help but purse lightly at Volker’s words. Of course not you idiot! the blunette thought as she lightly bit her lower lip. This was much worse than what had happened in the public baths many months ago. Yeah sure, General Kisara broke a few of Auris’ bones, and probably had punished them for talking back to her, if the twins and General Illeana hadn’t intervened back then. Being a mediator is rough…

There’s definitely a reason behind this… Rianne thought, But to warrant being burned by that cursed weapon?!? Surely the general isn’t that petty, if it was just his foul mouth running rampant...

Whatever the reason was, she wasn’t in her right mind if she’d just stand there and let him get skewered by a cursed weapon, just because the general felt like it. Okay maybe she wasn’t in her right mind either standing between them like an idiot. Sure she had let Lucifer and Kisara taught him a lesson about the consequences of his foul mouth, but letting him get killed like this as much as she is unnerved by the general she won’t just let that happen. But will he ever learn to keep his mouth shut when it’s appropriate?

“I didn’t say you’re not allowed to defend yourself under such circumstances Mr. Faust.” She answered him calmly after taking a deep breathe “Nor did I say you’re completely at fault…” She continued But definitely something must have happened to piss the general off… but enough to warrant an execution without following Military Protocols… Even a general must at least try to abide the rules…

She isn’t fond of fighting fire with fire, especially if one is at a disadvantage. And clearly they were all in tight spot against the general and her cursed weapon, authority-wise, weapon-wise, power-wise they were beneath her well except maybe General Illeana but she doesn’t even have a weapon. And General Kisara had also pointed that thing at her own fellow general.

“But I do need you to stop adding fuel to the fire lest you want us all to burn.” She voice remained calm but falling in a low tune. Literally and figuratively she mentally added.

Rianne really wanted to turn her back on Volker and look out for the menacing general. If General Kisara was going to attack him, she’d at least want to see the charging general and help him avoid being skewered. When did she start growing a stronger spine against powerful and higher authorities, she wondered. But for now Rianne couldn't help but mutter in a low voice “It won’t do you good pushing away allies or turning them into enemies...”
Off Profile Quote Top

Kisara Alexandria
Member Avatar

"YOU JUST SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FAUST AND STAY PUT!" Kisara shouted and as she whirled her weapon from Ileana and pointed back to Volker. Eyes blazing with fire, breath short and panting with anger. The dark haired general is out for blood that she didn't even noticed the two newcomers in the hall.

All she can see is the memories of that night flashing right before her eyes as she saw that tattoo on Volker. She wanted information but she wanted more is blood and torturing him might satisfy her thirst for a bit but it won't be enough. Kisara wants to destroy the group and the person behind the massacre from 11 years ago.

The Purple Nightingale
Posted Image
Kisara's Gallery
Off Profile Quote Top

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Training Hall · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliates

Sengoku Horizon Aim for Tomorrow Indignation - Fire Emblem RP Crucify Project Aubade Reluctant Heroes Those Among Us BLEEDING EDGE

Directories

Distant Fantasies panda directory